EUSR Ladder & Stepladder Inspection
About EUSR Ladder & Stepladder Inspection
The course is intended to provide specific knowledge to operatives, supervisors, managers, and/or safety practitioners who are required to carry out thorough inspections on stepladders and ladders. This accredited training provides a fundamental understanding of why precise inspections should be completed, who is equipped to carry them out, and what information must be recorded during a detailed inspection. Understand the frequencies that precise inspections are carried out and be able to carry out a detailed inspection.
Candidates must have attended and passed the Ladder & Stepladder User (EUSR) course prior to attending this course.
- Comprehend relevant legislation & guidance (Work at Height Regs, etc.)
- Recognise ladder and stepladder standards & classifications
- Be able to correctly storage, handle, and comply with maintenance protocols
- Understand why precise stepladder and ladder inspections are important
- Carry out and record industry best practice detailed inspections
- Identify the frequencies with which precise inspections are carried out
Who will benefit?
Anyone who needs to maintain, inspect and issue ladders and stepladders in accordance with the current legislation and industry best practices for work at height equipment for the safety of themselves and/or and others within the workplace.
This EUSR accredited course, developed by Groundforce Training, is particular relevant for those working within the utilities, construction, civil engineering and groundworks industries/sectors.
What will you receive?
Theoretical and industry knowledge which can be utilised within the workplace to carry out and record inspections of stepladders and ladders.
EUSR accredited certificate and ID card (Valid for 3 years)
Professionally delivered training by qualified trainers to a minimum level of PTLLS or L3
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...