End Support Units
About End Support Units
Gravshore End Support Units consists of support posts and either aluminium trench sheets or panels.
Gravshore End Support Units are available to provide extra cover at both ends of the excavation. The unit simply consists of a support post and end panel or aluminium trench sheet.
One support post is attached to each end of the Gravshore unit prior to installation and will automatically adjust to the required width as the hydraulic cylinders are pumped out.
Once the Gravshore unit is in place the end panels can be driven into the ground at each end and will rest against the support posts.
- Automatically adjust to the width of the excavation
- Each support post weighs only 3.5kg
- Manufactured from light weight aluminium alloy
- Simply attaches to the Gravshore unit.
- Panel size 2000mm x 328mm
- Each end panel weighs only 6kg
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium alloy
- Tapered at the bottom to toe into the excavation base
- Panels cannot be overlapped
Aluminium Trench Sheets
- Trench sheet size 2000mm x 300mm wide
- 5kg per metre
- Sheets can be overlapped
You might be interested in