Compact Davit Arm
The Davit Arm Compact Trench System is part of a personal protection equipment range intended to act as a support structure or anchor for use in fall protection, work positioning and rescue within confined spaces.
Comprising a built in mast that provides a reach of up to 61cm, this compact and lightweight system offers the ideal solution for users requiring access into confined spaces where space and height is particularly restricted. Typical applications include: water treatment works, pump houses, filter replacement and works waste.
Advanced design and the use of an advanced composite makes this system is one of the lightest and most ergonomic systems of its kind on the market and is in compliance with ANSI, OSHA, CSA and EN 795:2012 standards.
- Compact & lightweight ideal for users requiring access to confined spaces where height & space are restricted
- Built-in mast that provides a reach of up to 61cm
- Easily transported & installed by one person
- Safe, quick & easy set up
- Due to the unit’s compact size, the system can be easily stored
- Lightweight & durable
||Adjustable Wall Adaptor
|Max Working Capacity
||Max Working Capacity
||50mm - 270mm
|Riding Winch Length
|Fall Arrest Winch Length