Extended Reach Towbar Davit Arm
About Extended Reach Towbar Davit Arm
This extended tow bar system is used for connecting Davit Arm devices to vehicles, providing fall protection for safe and comfortable entry into manholes.
The system is designed to facilitate vertical entry and evacuation and is connected to the vehicle’s tow bar. The vehicle itself is then used as a counterweight, providing operatives with a more versatile way of gaining access into a confined space.
- Designed for applications found on more remote manhole entry points when ground conditions cannot safely support a fall arrest tripod or standard davit arm system
- Reach extends to 182.9cm in length
- System can be easily transported and installed by two people
- Compact size and lightweight for easy storage
- Designed for multiple uses in a variety of confined spaces
- Durable and distinguishable design
|Towbar Base Adaptor
|Towbar Base Reducer
|Towbar 2m Extension Bar