Mini LadderSafe is a lightweight, temporary, gated access platform that uses a conventional ladder to gain access/egress to shallow excavations up to 4m deep. The system can be used on most trench sheet and steel pile profiles up to 25mm thick and on trench box panels up to 120mm plate width.
The basis of the system is to allow site personnel controlled entry and egress via a fixed point on the perimeter of the excavation and would normally be used in conjunction with a barrier system such as the Groundforce EdgeSafe system.
- Ideal for backhoe type boxes and sheeted trenches
- Cantilevered platform enables safe side entry
- Standard pole ladder lashes directly to the unit
- Adjustable fittings clamp directly to a trench box or sheet
- Maximum recommended excavation depth of 4m
|Mini LadderSafe Platform c/w two stabilising struts
||710 x 776
|Mini LadderSafe Trench Sheet Clamp
|Mini LadderSafe Box Plate Clamp