It’s difficult to believe that the end of another year is fast approaching. I thought that this was an ageist thing but talking with the guys in the office, everyone seems to feels the same.
As usual the festive season gives us chance to reflect on the year departing and look forward at the same time. 2014 has been another good if challenging year for both Groundforce and the technical team, highlights include, in no particular order.
- Re-locating to our swanky new offices just outside Morley.
- Development and expansion of the team structure including opening our new technical satellite office in Harlow.
- Successful completion of our Crossrail major projects, Paddington station box in particular being a hugely successful project for us.
- Completion of the long awaited technical file; drop us an Email if you want a copy, alternatively electronic page flip version is available on our website.
- Successful installation of our first major project in the Middle East (see photo below).
- And on a personal level, being awarded Fellowship of the Institution of Civil Engineers (FICE).
A number of exciting developments are planned for 2015, including a big push on our digital engineering offering. However, I am sure everyone has heard enough about BIM for this year so it just remains for me to wish all readers and their families a very Happy Christmas and hope that you all enjoy your well earned festive break.
Regards from all of the technical team and we hope to catch up with you all again, perhaps even in person in 2015.
Blog post currently doesn't have any comments.