V9000 Vibration Monitor
About V9000 Vibration Monitor
What is a V9000 Vibration Monitor?
The V9000 is battery powered portable vibration monitoring equipment, purpose designed for ground vibration monitoring of blasting, piling, demolition, construction and traffic vibrations.
What Can a V9000 Vibration Monitor be used for?
Piletec’s V9000 ground vibration monitoring equipment is designed to measure construction vibration reliably and efficiently.
Key Specifications of a V9000 Vibration Monitor
- 40 character x 16 line alphanumeric LCD with graphical representation and backlight
- Impulse mode for blast monitoring
- Continuous mode for piling, rail and road traffic vibration monitoring
- Data stored for all 3 axes, down to 1 mm/s intervals
- Can trigger and record PPV, acceleration or displacement parameters
- Monitor in impulse and continuous mode (twin channel option)
- Memory for approx 500 trigger events or 21 days continuous recording at 1 second intervals
- Battery operated, uses 4 Alkaline ‘D’ cells. Mains adaptor supplied
- Built-in 7 day timer function and sleep mode (extends battery life)
- Instant readout and review of memory event results on LCD
What are the benefits of a V9000 Vibration Monitor?
Where there is a particular requirement for ground vibration monitoring on site, battery powered Vibration Monitors are a highly beneficial tool for accurately reporting ground vibration levels in real time. The results can be saved and downloaded to PC for later scrutiny and this can be particularly useful if the need arises to mitigate potential or retrospective damage claims.
How to hire a V9000 Vibration Monitor from Piletec?
For more information on V9000 Vibration Monitors and how to hire vibration monitoring equipment, simply follow our Contact Us link or ‘Add to Enquiry Basket’ to find out what’s on offer, or send for a product brochure.