Stopper Specialists (part of Groundforce) has been appointed as the sole distributors for SAVATECH’s range of rubber products for environmental protection and rescue operations.
SAVATECH, who are the market leaders in this sector, have more than more 30 years’ experience of manufacturing chemical resistant stoppers to hazardous material leak control products. Their extensive range is designed to assist many industry sectors including construction, petrochemical and fire services. Whether enabling rescue teams to effect recovery operations, containing individual leaks or protecting wider drainage systems, these products offer state of the art solutions allied to Stopper Specialists' expert advice.
The new range includes the following.
- Sealing Tubes – emergency sealing of pipes which are difficult to access
- Vacuum Drainage Bags – attach to tanks or containers without the need for chains or tightening belts
- Leak Sealing Lance Set - allows leaks to be sealed from a safe distance
- Drainage Pipe Sealing Bags – ease of use on otherwise difficult to access pipe joints and connections
- Mini & Large Leak Sealing Bags – quick and efficient first response sealing of leaks in pipes, tanks and containers of all sizes
- Gully Plug Sets 100-150 & 300-500 – a seal which quickly protects roadside drains, stopping hazardous substances entering the drainage system.
This new partnership enables Stopper Specialists to expand their current portfolio of products and services into new markets combined with the offer of a highly professional team on hand to assist or advise on any aspect of liquid flow controls
John Wilson, director for Stopper Specialists said: “Taken as a whole, these new products underline our commitment to quality, safety and innovation, and to working in partnership with suppliers, such as SAVATECH, who insist upon the same standards of excellence.”