EUSR Chlorination Procedures Training
The course is intended to guide operators and supervisors to deliver best and safe practise for Chlorination procedures. The course provides a clear concise understanding of chlorination and de-chlorination procedures for service pipes up to trunk mains.
The aim of this course is to provide candidates with the knowledge and skills to carry out the chlorination process safely and effectively and to understand what code of practice should be followed.
This course is suitable for one day refresher training or two day novice, can accommodate up to 8 delegates per day.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify most relevant equipment, pipe and fittings
- Complete pre checks on pipe and equipment
- Provide an understanding and demonstrate safe practice
- Understand and display industry best practice/techniques for chlorination procedures
- Work out levels of chlorus for individual jobs
- Check chlorine residuals
Who will benefit?
Managers, Supervisors, and/or Operatives who are required to oversee or carry out chlorination procedures. If you have no experience or certification and are required to carry out chlorination procedures, this course is essential to ensure correct procedures are carried out.
- EUSR photo id card with qualification stated on back of card (valid for 3 years)
- Groundforce Training certificate of attendance (in addition to EUSR card
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...