Fire Marshal Training
About Fire Marshal Training
This Fire Marshal training course is designed to cover the role of the designated fire marshal (fire warden). It aims to provide candidates with the knowledge to become a fire marshall in the workplace.
The half day course (4 hours) can accommodate up to 14 delegates per half day.
The course will present an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you with the knowledge to be become a fire marshal.
- Understand fire regulations including fire precaution regulations
- Recognise arson and its’ impacts
- Identify the cost of fire damage
- Discuss the importance of fire detection, warnings, and fire prevention
- Recognise and identify firefighting equipment; including the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them
- Outline general fire precautions and means of escape
- Define the role of the fire marshal
Who should attend?
Anyone who is responsible for overseeing fire safety as a designated fire marshal within the workplace.
All delegates will receive a Groundforce Training certificate, valid for three years.