Gravshore covers provide a secure, lockable lid for unattended excavations to ensure maximum safety and security at all times. The Gravshore cover simply attaches to two aluminium rails, which are secured into the ground, or to the upper Gravshore unit.
- Standard size 2400mm (8') x 1260mm (4') to suit units up to 7' 6" long
- Standard size 2473mm (9') x 1260mm (4') to suit units 8' long
- Other bespoke sizes available on request.
- Manufactured from recycled polypropylene, UV light resistant
- Weight of 8' cover is 24kg
- Weight of 9' cover is 33g
- Weight of rails 6kg each
- Lockable lid to prevent access to the excavation
You might be interested in