IOSH Managing Safely
About IOSH Managing Safely
For over 25 years, the highly respected Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Safely course has been the number one health and safety course for line managers, within any sector, world-wide.
This training provides a thought provoking, jargon free, solid foundation for health and safety responsibilities in the workplace.
The 3 day course can accommodate up to 20 delegates per day.
- Describe the reasoning behind why managing safety and health in the workplace is critical
- Outline key terminology relating to safety and health in the workplace
- Analyze how current legislation impacts on safety and health at work
- Identify and consider specific workplace hazards and subsequent risk
- Determine the impact of identified risks and how to manage those risks
- Detail how to assess, mitigate, and put in place control measures
- Examine workplace responses to incidents, documentation, and post analysis/management
- Detail the importance of an robust health and safety management system
Who will benefit?
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health. The course is especially beneficial to those managing other people within the workplace.
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) certificate
We also offer
IOSH Working Safely (available as E-Learning) (1 day course)
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors (1 day course
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher (1 day course)