IOSH Leading Safely
The IOSH Leading Safely training course, accredited by the highly respected Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), is designed to equip business leaders with increased skills and knowledge around health and safety best practice.
Crucially this time and cost efficient course provides information and tools which are essential for every business leader, working within any sector globally, to safeguard their employees and business.
Following on from the training leaders have an opportunity to take the learning and make immediate and visible improvements to health and safety standards across their organisation.
If so chosen, the training course can be tailored to your specific needs and industry environment. This includes incorporating any existing health and safety policies and procedures you may currently have in place.
The half day (4 hour) course can accommodate up to 20 delegates per day.
- Examine your responsibilities and the potential negative financial impact on your business when health and safety is not a priority within the workplace
- Consider the penalties for non-compliance with health and safety laws
- Appreciate the many consequences of poor health and safety in the workplace
- Define health & safety leadership
- Analyze your safety & health leadership roles and responsibilities
- Understand the importance of getting health and safety right through guidance on the effective planning and implementation of policies and workplace practice
- Outline incident management and recovery
- Identify why you should monitor and review your businesses health and safety performance
- Discover or redefine your personal commitment to managing targeted plans for improving your organisations health and safety performance.
Who will benefit?
Anyone in a leadership or senior management role.
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) certificate