UKATA Asbestos - Duty to Manage
This ‘Duty to Manage’ asbestos training course provides candidates with a greater knowledge of the requirements and obligations set out in Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012. An extension of asbestos awareness training, the ‘Duty to Manage’ qualification greatly emphasizes the requirements placed on the duty holder and those answerable for the day to day management of asbestos.
The one day course can accommodate up to 12 delegates per day.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Be familiar with types, uses, risks and likely occurrences of asbestos in buildings and, where appropriate, items of plant;
- Be familiar with the requirements as set out in CAR 2012 with regard to responsibilities;
- Understand the requirements for asbestos surveys and different types of surveys;
- Be familiar with the results of an asbestos survey, how to decipher the information contained within the asbestos survey report;
- Understand the need for an asbestos management plan and its use.
Who will benefit?
- Any person(s) who requires an overview of the duty to manage and legislative requirements and fundamentally needs to comply or assist others in compliance with Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012 regulation 4 in non-domestic premisis. This would normally include, but is not limited to duty holder’s assistants, appointed persons assistants, building owners, landlords, sub-lessors and managing agents.
- Groundforce Training certificate of attendance
This UKATA course that we are offering for sale, is sold under license from Tersus Consultancy Ltd who is the UKATA approved Professional Member UK1380A, and this company Groundforce Training are not a UKATA Professional Member for this classification of training, UKATA Asbestos - Duty to Manage