Working with Non-Licensed Asbestos - Cat B
This ‘Working with non-licensed Asbestos’ training enables delegates to remove non licensed asbestos. The course is designed to meet the HSE requirements for Category B asbestos Training.
This course will demonstrate in a practical way how to protect your workforce when working with or removing non-licensed asbestos and meets the requirements of the revised Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 for Category B training.
The one day course can accommodate up to 10 delegates per day.
- Gain/refresh knowledge pertaining to asbestos and the health effects of exposure
- Understand specific legislation, codes of practice and safe working practices
- Identify the correct selection, care and use of RPE and PPE
- Consider practical steps (control measures) to prevent and reduce exposure of asbestos fibres to employees
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge pertaining to asbestos types, uses, control limits and air monitoring
- Recognise the importance of emergency procedures, hygiene and decontamination
- Select and understand adequate waste handling and disposal
- Learn about additional workplace hazards
Who will benefit?
- Those likely to be involved in working with, the handling of, or the removal of Non-licensed Asbestos
- Groundforce Training certificate of attendance
We also offer
Working With Non-Licensed Asbestos Refresher (1/2 day course)
Asbestos Awareness for Managers (1 day course)
BOHS P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings (3 day course)
BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings (4 day course)