StepSafe is a temporary, self-levelling, site stairway system that provides a quick and safe method of access/ egress to excavations, chambers and tanks or for negotiating slopes and embankments. The system operates in conjunction with Groundforce’s Premier LadderSafe platform and the specific function of the unit is to provide controlled access to and from the work place, at a fixed point, when conventional ladders are impractical.
- Ascent/descent of embankments and slopes
- 6 modular units permit rises from 0.5m to 7.5m
- Angle of inclination from 25 to 50 degrees
- Articulating mechanism ensures horizontal treads
- Combines with LadderSafe platform system