EUSR Water Quality Sampling Training
The course is intended to guide operators and supervisors to deliver best and safe practice for water sampling procedures. The aim of this course is to provide candidates with a high level of knowledge and skills to be able to carry out effective water quality sampling procedures and to prevent poor practice within the Water industry in the UK and Ireland.
The 1 day course can accommodate up to 8 delegates per day.
- Select the appropriate tools and equipment for water quality sampling
- Understand the specification, why we sample and what we sample
- Consider waterborne diseases
- Demonstrate good hygiene practice
- Understand and demonstrate best practice safety procedures
- Identify preventative procedures for contamination
- Explain the consequences of failure
- Complete measurements
Who will benefit?
- Managers, Supervisors, Operatives who are required to oversee or safely and successfully carry out water quality sampling procedures.
- EUSR photo id card with qualification stated on back of card
- Groundforce Training certificate of attendance (in addition to EUSR card)