SPA/UKPIA Petrol Retail Contractor Safety Passport Training - 1 day Renewal/Update/Refresher
About SPA/UKPIA Petrol Retail Contractor Safety Passport Training Renewal
Petrol forecourt activities pose a diverse range of potential safety and health risks. It’s important that all staff and contractors, from fuel delivery contractors to food handlers, possess the necessary knowledge to protect themselves when operating within a petrol retail environment.
Every 3 years refreshing the learning achieved through completion of the 2 day Passport course is necessary. The 1 day Safety Pass Alliance (SPA) Refresher course is of paramount importance to keeping knowledge up to date within the petrol retail industry. Successful candidates will extend their qualification for a further 3 years.
The course(s) can accommodate up to 20 delegates per day over 1 day
- Provide contractors, operators and supervisors with a re-cap on current best working practices for the petrol retail environment
- Extend knowledge gained on the previous training and discuss any legislative updates
- Investigate the on-going innovations and developments within the industry
- Specification of taking into account the newest innovations and developments within the petrol retail environment can improve standards
- Re-evaluate candidates procedures and recommend improvements where applicable
Who Will Benefit?
Contractors who need to ensure their Safety Passport Alliance (SPA) qualification/card is up to date and expiry date is extended accordingly. Completion of this refresher course extends the SPA card an additional 3 years.
To join this course, candidates must hold a valid (in-date) SPA Safety Passport. Once the SPA Safety Passport expires, delegates must re-take the 2 day SPA course. There is no longer a grace period. Candidates should refresh within 6 months of expiration in order to avoid needing to re-take the 2 day course.