EUSR Impact Moling (45 – 110mm) Operator Training – All Makes & Models
About EUSR Impact Moling (45 – 110mm) Operator Training – All Makes & Models
This safety critical course includes both theoretical and practical assessments in order to increase the knowledge required for those carrying out work with ‘Moles.’ Impact Moling Operator Training instructs candidates how to tackle underground installation projects without the need to dig trenches. This is commonly known as employing ‘Trenchless Technology’ to lay pipes/ducts.
This course is uniquely not specific to any particular make and model of Impact Moling devices. Therefore, perfect training to ensure individuals obtain the basic principles of operation for any moles purchased or hired in.
The one day course can accommodate up to 8 delegates per day.
- Understand the basics of impact moles (i.e. what’s a mole and how does it operate) and best practices to undertake moling operations
- Identify most relevant techniques and equipment
- Complete pre checks on equipment
- Gain an understanding and demonstrate safe practice including ppe, risk assessment and current UK Standards.
- Comprehend the dangers of potential hazards and importance of avoiding underground services.
- Identify ground/soil types and changeable conditions faced on-site for specific moling operations
- Explore allied accessories and special interchangeable heads and cones
- Understand the importance of direct towing in of PVC/PE ducts and pipes
- Complete a discussion of a ‘typical job site’ scenario to include: incorporation of health & site safety issues, correct operating techniques of impact moles, on-site theoretical problem solving, decommissioning of equipment, troubleshooting, basic operator precaution and maintenance issues.
Who Will Benefit?
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives who want to become qualified to implement and/or operate Impact Moles (trenchless technology) in order to safely complete underground installation projects without the need to dig trenches. Thus, allowing for the mitigation of risk.
- This course can be delivered at one of our specialist Moling Training Centres or at your companies premises/site (where appropriate).
- EUSR photo id card with qualification stated on back of card
- Groundforce Training Certificate of attendance (in addition to EUSR card)
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...