EUSR Category 3 - Install, Inspect and Remove Timber Shoring Systems
About EUSR Category 3 - Install, Inspect and Remove Timber Shoring Systems
This Safety course introduced the learner to the theoretical and practical dangers of excavation work. Examples of areas covered are, but not limited to, the HSE's HSG15O and HSG47 guidance documents, as well as the Construction Industry Research and Information Associations report.
This course includes practical training and assessments whist installing ground support systems, in a live dig environment, with specific temporary work designs.
The one day course can accommodate up to 8 delegates per day.
- Identify hazards associated with timber excavations and implement control measures
- Differentiate between soil types and ground conditions
- Recognise suitable ground retention systems
- Carry out risk assessments unique to excavations
- Understand current legislation, policies and procedures associated with safety in excavations
- Execute the safe installation, removal, and inspection of timber shoring systems
- Interpret specific temporary work designs
Who Will Benefit?
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives who are required to oversee or carry out work in or around excavations. If you physically install, inspect or remove shoring systems and haven't had any formal training, this course is essential to minimise risk to yourself and those around you.
- EUSR photo id card with qualification stated on back of card
- Groundforce Training certificate of attendance (in addition to EUSR card)
- Delegates receive a personal copy of out excavation learners notes for reference
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...