Pumps available include, Single Acting Hand Pump, Double Acting Hand Pump and the Motorised Pump.
- Manual and motorised pump available
- Used to extend or retract braces and struts
- Quick release hose connections
- Motorised pumps for handling high fluid volumes
- Ideal for installation of multiple braces
Single Acting Hand Pump: Designed for single acting (expand only) systems. These pumps can alos be used with double acting (expand and retract) equipment with an additional fluid return hose.
Double Acting Hand Pump: Designed for use with double acting cylinders (expand and retract). Fitted with flow directional control valve to eliminate the need to change over the hoses for retraction of the cylinders.
Motorised Pump: These are intended for use with larger double acting (expanding and retracting) equipment such as hydraulic struts where large fluid volumes are involved. The pumps are powered by a small petrol engine driving the hydraulic fluid pump. Delivery pressure is regulated by a relief valve.