Mechshore Double Acting Series
About Mechshore Double Acting Series
The Mechshore Double Acting Manhole Brace range consists of a series of non-modular hydraulically adjustable legs which are connected together to form a mid-range load capacity bracing system to support square or rectangular excavation sizes from 1.5m to 8.3m.
The range consists of 5 individual legs, each incorporating a hydraulically adjustable ram unit, which provides up to 1.0m of on-site fine length adjustment. In addition, three of the legs also have a rough adjuster unit providing further course length adjustment. For small and medium duty applications requiring large clear working areas
- Single 32mm diameter corner pin connection for rapid assembly on site.
- Excellent structural performance makes them ideal for higher load design applications in deeper excavations.
- Double acting hydraulics enable the legs to be both expanded and retracted hydraulically by a suitable installation pump unit.
- Integral hydraulic lock of valve enables the pump hoses to be easily released and reconnected without fluid loss.
- 690, 900M and 900S legs have a rough adjustment facility for greater on site adjustment.
||1.5 - 2.3
||2.2 - 3.2
||2.9 - 4.6
4.5 - 6.5
||6.3 - 8.3