Trench Sheet Driving Plate
The Groundforce Trench Sheet Driving Plate is an alternative to using traditional piling caps when using the ‘dig and push’ method to install trench sheets. The Trench Sheet Driving Plate should always be used in conjunction with a Quick Release Shackle (QRS) to pitch the sheets.
Available in two sizes to suit most excavator quick hitches, the driving plate comprises either 65mm or 80mm retention pins that couple directly to the hitch, transferring control to the excavator operator, thereby eliminating the need for working at height and establishing a safer method of working.
- Reduces the need for working at height
- Transfers control to the excavator operator
- Universal for all sheet profiles
- Reduces the need for manual intervention
- Reduces sheet and bucket damage