Quick Access Box
About Quick Access Box
The Quick Access Box is a small, light aluminium box developed to assist in minor works, emergency situations and general repairs to utility apparatus or similar. Each component is light enough to be handled manually and small enough to be transported in a van.
QAB units are designed to be used in short-term applications in stable, non-water bearing ground conditions. Pre-assembled with adjustable struts, it can be rapidly installed into a pre-dug trench by lowering from ground level thus providing a safe and effective shoring shield without operatives having to enter an un-supported excavation.
- Compact aluminium panels
- Ideal for quick access to buried apparatus
- Fully portable - each panel weighs less than 30kg
- Adjustable struts
- Simple, pinned width-adjustable struts
- Suitable for minor works and utility maintenance
- Compact design, 1.2m long x 1.2m deep
- Top box available, 1.2m long by 0.6m deep
- Assembled weight from 75kg
- Allowable panel pressure up to 20kN/m2
|Plate Height (Base/Top)
|Clearance Below Struts
|Clearance Between Struts in Plan
|Clearance Between Corner Posts
||Strut Length - 76mm
|Earth to Earth Distance
||Strut Length + 50mm
|Nominal Box Weight
|Allowable Uniform Panal Pressure
#Weights may vary with strut lengths and box configurations used.