The Maxi Brace is a mid-range, heavy duty, hydraulically adjustable bracing system suitable for supporting clear span square or rectangular excavations ranging from 3m to 12m in size. Higher load capacity and/or longer spans can be achieved by incorporating either cross strutting of knee bracing. Modular extensions are available to further extend beam lengths, however cross strutting is required with these leg configurations.
- Simple corner pin connection for quick assembly on site.
- MAXI Legs 4 & 5 can also be adapted to be used as a medium duty hydraulic strut with a maximum axial load of 245kN (FOS 2:1) for spans of 2.6m to 4.7m between bearing surfaces.
- The legs can be articulated (with adaptor brackets) to accommodate multi-sided i.e. non-rectangular excavations.
- Type R legs have a rough adjustment facility for greater scope for on site adjustment.
- Modular Extensions extends operating range of Maxi Brace