CS1 - Confined Space Entry with Escape Sets
The theoretical safety course is mapped to the National Occupational Standards and provides those that are required to enter confined spaces with an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the law, associated regulations and safe systems of work. Importantly, the training session includes competent use of the appropriate confined spaces equipment. Practical assessments cover access, egress as well as safe working practices in confined spaces.
The one day course can accommodate up to 10 delegates per day.
- Legislation and regulation associated with conﬁned spaces
- Speciﬁed risks and recognition of conﬁned spaces
- Safe systems of work – risk assessments and work permits
- Emergency procedures
- Atmospheric hazard monitoring
- Contamination and disease control
- Multiple choice knowledge assessment
- Conﬁned space equipment care and maintenance regimes
- Gas detectors – basic functions and interpreting information
- Escape breathing apparatus – checks and donning / dofﬁng procedures
- Rescue harnesses – inspection, ﬁtting and correct use
- Access equipment – inspection and safe use of tripods and fall arrest / recovery winches
- Practical assessment – pre-entry checks, entry control, communication, recognition of emergency, safe evacuation and post-incident reporting.
- RoSPA Groundforce Training Certificate of attendance
Who Will Benefit?
Managers, Supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives who are required to work in and around confined spaces.
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...