V9000 Vibration Monitor Hire
About V9000 Vibration Monitor
Piletec’s V9000 Vibration Meter is designed to measure construction vibration reliably and efficiently. The V9000 is a battery powered portable vibration monitor, purpose designed for measuring blasting, piling, demolition, construction and traffic vibrations.
- 40 character x 16 line alphanumeric LCD with graphical representation and backlight
- Impulse mode for blast monitoring
- Continuous mode for piling, rail and road traffic monitoring
- Data stored for all 3 axes, down to 1 mm/s intervals
- Can trigger and record PPV, acceleration or displacement parameters
- Monitor in impulse and continuous mode (twin channel option)
- Memory for approx 500 trigger events or 21 days continuous recording at 1 second intervals
- Battery operated, uses 4 Alkaline ‘D’ cells. Mains adaptor supplied.
- Built-in 7 day timer function and sleep mode (extends battery life)
- Instant readout and review of memory event results on LCD