High Load Strut Range
The size and capacity of the strut range has steadily increased to meet the demands of the industry. Groundforce’s experienced design team will specify the most appropriate struts to give a cost effective solution.
The available range of props include:
All the above props are modular, for ease of site installation. View our full range of Specialist Struts here.
UK’s largest proprietary hydraulic strut (MP750)
The prop consists of a hydraulic unit with 500mm adjustment, connected to tubular 1220mm Ø extensions. The integral hydraulic ram combined with twin mechnical screw jacks provded simple installation for and failsafe security. Capable of resisting design loads up to 11,000kN.
The benefits of this product include:
- Failsafe mechanical locking system
- High resistance to buckling, long clear spans are possible
- Can accomodate spans >50 m with appropriate additional restraint
- 500mm of hydraulic adjustment
- quick and easy to install and remove compared to non-hydraulic solutions
- Can be used with Senceive load and data monitoring system,ideal for observational methodology
- Employs hydraulic nut technology
What Our Customers Say...
“Each 47m long MP500 prop was installed in less than half a day, which is far quicker than a traditional fabricated solution. The system does not require any mid- pan support and has the added benefit of incorporating a load monitoring system”
Bradley Barham | Contract Manager | PJ Carey | Merchant Square