EUSR Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
About EUSR – Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Novice (2 days) or Experienced (1 day)
This course guides delegates through industry best practice for delivering and/or supervising Hydrostatic Pressure Testing within their given industry sector. Instruction provides a clear and concise understanding of Hydrostatic Pressure Testing from service pipes to trunk mains via both classroom and practical assessments. Mapped to both EUSR and National Occupational Standards, this safety training incorporates the latest guidance documents, such as IGN 4:01:03 and EUSMUNC 14.
The one or two day course can accommodate up to 8 delegates per day.
- Select the most relevant tools and equipment for specific pressure testing tasks, such as pressure pumps, data
- logger(s) and fittings
- Identify correct test pressures
- Provide an understanding of pressure testing techniques and demonstrate safe practices
- Carry out a hydrostatic pressure test
- Explain the pass/fail criteria and recognise appropriate or inappropriate pressure within a specific environment
Who will benefit?
Managers, Supervisors, Operatives who are required to oversee or carry out pressure testing. If you have no experience and are required to carry out pressure tests, this course is essential to ensure correct procedures are carried out for the safety of yourself and others.
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...