EUSR Ladder & Stepladder User
About Ladder & Stepladder User – EUSR
The course is intended to help operatives, supervisors, managers, and safety practitioners assess and determine when it is appropriate to select ladders & stepladders for specific tasks. Once this equipment is determined to be the best tool(s) for the job at hand the instruction allows for the safe usage of ladders & stepladders as well as visual inspection for damage before and after use.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend relevant legislation & guidance (Work at Height regs, etc.)
- Understand ladder and stepladder standards & classifications
- Demonstrate to ability to select and use ladders & stepladders safely
- Carry out risk assessment pertaining to ladder & step ladder tasks
- Identify correct storage, handling, and maintenance protocols
- Understand and carry out industry best practice pre & post usage checks
Who will benefit?
Managers, Supervisors, operatives and/or safety practitioners who need to understand how to select, store, maintain, and/or use ladders & stepladders in the workplace. If you have no recognised qualification for ladder & stepladders this course is essential to implement and carry out work at height for the safety of yourself and others.
What will you receive?
- Practical experience
- Theoretical and practical assessments
- EUSR accredited certificate and ID card (Valid for 3 years)
- Professionally delivered training by qualified trainers to a minimum level of PTLLS or L3
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...