About Multi-Bar Cropper
What is a Multi-Bar pile cropper?
A Square Concrete Pile Cropper is suitable for the reduction and cutting of square concrete piles of multiple sizes.
What can a Multi-Bar pile cropper be used for?
The Square Concrete Pile Cropper is an efficient and time saving system for cropping square concrete piles from 140mm to 410mm.
Key Specifications of a Multi-Bar pile cropper
- Four models available
- The breaking process is many times faster than conventional breaking and is fully controlled throughout the operation
- Engineer delivers and fits the square cropper to the excavator
- A suitable Powerpack can be advised and supplied if required
- Special square croppers available for non-standard piles
What are the benefits of a Multi-Bar pile cropper?
Square Concrete Pile Croppers are easy to operate for cutting different size square pile sizes on site. Up to 200 piles can be processed per day, leaving the reinforcement intact with no cracks below the cut-off level.
This cropper has no noise or vibration and is operated from within the excavator which eliminates the risk of hand/arm vibration and is powered using the excavator’s in-board hydraulic system.
|PIle Range (mm)
|Number of re-bars
|Cut-off level (mm)
|Miminum Hydraulic Flow (l/mm)
|Maximum Pressure (bar)
|Minimum excavator size
|Dimension A (mm)
|Dimension B (mm)
|Dimension C (mm)
|Dimension D (mm)
* Smaller dimension croppers are available for more confirmed working areas. Contact the hire desk for more information*
How to hire a Multi-Bar pile cropper from Piletec?
For more information on the Piletec Square Concrete Pile Croppers and how to hire pile cropping equipment, simply follow our Contact Us link or ‘Add to Enquiry Basket’ to find out what’s on offer, or send for a product brochure.