Hydrostatic Pressure Testing - 2 Day Course
About the 2 Day Course
This course is intended to guide operators and supervisors to deliver best and safe practice for Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
within their industry. This course provides a clear concise understanding of Hydrostatic Pressure Testing from service pipes to
trunk mains. This course is mapped to the latest IGN 4:01:03 and EUSMUNC14.
The aim of this course is to provide candidates with the knowledge and skills to safely carry out Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
procedures, as well as be able to identify most appropriate tests for different materials.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify most relevant equipment, Pressure pumps, data logger and fittings
- Select correct test pressures
- Provide an understanding and demonstrate safe practice
- Understand and display industry best practice/techniques for Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
- Explain pass/fail criteria
Who will benefit?
Managers, Supervisors, Operatives who are required to oversee or carry out pressure testing. If you have no experience and are required to carry out pressure tests, this course is essential to guarantee correct procedures are carried out for the safety of yourself and others.
What will you receive?
- Practical experience
- EUSR accredited certificate and ID card (valid for 3 years)
- Professionally delivered training by qualified trainers to a minimum level pf PTLLS or L3 Award in Education and training.
*If you would like the course to be delivered at a location other than our flagship centre in Worksop, the location must comply
with our conditions. Request more details.