EUSR Grundowinch Operator Training
About Grundowinch Operator Training
This safety critical course includes both theoretical and practical assessments in order to specifically operate a GRUNDOWINCH. Winches are designed for use in the cable and utility contracting marketplace to suit a wide range of applications. GRUNDOWINCH Operator Training instructs candidates how to safely utilise the GRUNDOWINCH through a detailed and practical explanation of operation. This instruction includes safety, set up and decommissioning.
The one day course can accommodate up to 8 delegates per day.
- Understand the Grundowinch user guide and correct site set up of a Grundowinch
- Make and identify the legal road tow checks
- Utilisation of boom kit safely adequately
- Understand the importance of direct towing in of PVC/PE ducts and pipes
- Complete an operational controls and safety induction, which includes such items as: line speed control valve, tonnage levels (stage 1-2), in/out rope controls, and the dash/control point lay out.Undertake a practical training walk through of the correct operation of a GRUNDOWINCH
- Recognise the correct set up and utilisation of the Grundowinch Printer
- Grasp the correct procedure for decommissioning a Grundowinch
- Learn the basic operator maintenance essentials for Grundowinch
- Complete a short winch ‘pull’
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives who want to become qualified to implement and/or operate GRUNDOWINCH devices
- Delegates receive a personal copy of our GRUNDOWINCH learners notes for reference
- This course can be delivered at one of our specialist GRUNDOWINCH Training Centres or at your companies’ premises/site.
- EUSR photo id card with qualification stated on back of card
- Groundforce Training certificate of attendance (in addition to EUSR card)
We also offer
Grundoburst Training (1 day course)
Socket Fusion Welding (1 - 2 day course depending on experience)
Safe Connection of Mains Connection (SCMC) (1 - 2 day course depending on experience)
Socket Jointing (1 - 2 day course depending on experience)